Sunday, April 26, 2009

Brats

My Babies.

One of my favourite things to do once spring arrives to to drive down to the beach with the kids and Doc and just explore. The little ones (Jack and Bridget) find rocks and treasures while Connor and I walk along the shore, talking and throwing the stick for the dog.

Not a big blog post today... just a little note to keep Barb happy (a.k.a. 'shut her up') and to show how great a simple Sunday can be.

If anyone can help me come up with a method for making Jack smile in photos, there is a margarita in it for you. So far, the only thing that Connor and I have come up with is to whisper very inappropriate things in his ear. I'm not necessarily against that, but it would be nice to have an alternative for family functions.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh that's nice...Pick on me cause I love reading your blog...
That picture is great...funny about Jack.

Your favouritest redheaded semi-daughter said...

Mention "old people gardening" to Jack during photo ops.